Mary Mack is currently Executive Director for ACEDs and has been a licensed attorney for over 30 years and a true pioneer in the eDiscovery community. A technologist, attorney, and business person, she has studied and influenced the effects of emerging technology on business, law, privacy, and politics. Mary helps legal departments develop new approaches to ESI, eDiscovery and Big Data for compliance with legal and regulatory obligations. Her latest book, eDiscovery for Corporate Counsel, is a treatise to assist corporate counsel in addressing eDiscovery in a cost effective manner within the organizations they serve. Her previous book, A Process of Illumination: the Practical Guide to Electronic Discovery was the first popular softcover on eDiscovery written for technical, business and legal professionals. Mary’s current blog is Evidence Insight, focused on eDiscovery, Information Governance and Privacy.
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Strategies for Right-Sizing your Information Governance Framework
- Pillars of Tomorrow: How eDiscovery is Reshaping the Practice of Law
- Passing the Torch: Career Strategies in eDiscovery
- Ground Control: The Corporate Litsupport Department has Landed
- The Robot Effect: How Technology is Calling for a more Human Lawyer